Review BikeInn

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Anyone got any comments about buying from this company?
They are really giving me the run around trying to buy a pair of bib shorts.
they say they are in stock.I place the order and then I start getting emails saying there is a change in the status of my order... but there isn’t any change...
support is nowhere to be found...

im about to give up on them all together.

Reactions: Kangaeroo

Elzico2012

Maximum Pace
Jan 29, 2014
I do not have any experience with them but wanted to have a try due to their attractive prices. I changed my mind after seeing some reviews. Not really trustable and a lack of customer service. I kept with Wiggle and CRC for foreign online sellers.

Hope things will get better in your case, but…

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
Miura, Japan
I have ordered about 5 things for BikeInn. All 5 have arrived without issue. They are on my list of "online retailers I don't fear"

Please not that is not a raving endorsement - it is just simply I do not feel they are a sham or some fake online shop to steal money.

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
Kawasaki
halffastcycling.com
I've ordered from TradeInn stores including BikeInn maybe four times. Compared to Wiggle etc., they're slow, but in my case the items have always arrived eventually. It's a Spanish company that seems to personify the joke that "mañana" does not mean "tomorrow"; it means "not today".

Very polarized reviews, though.

SafariSnap 001.jpg

Aug 23, 2009
Kawasaki
I had no order progress, so I contacted them and the responded they were waiting on one sku (time cleats). I am sure they showed as in stock when I placed the order, so some system/admin issue on their side. They gave me the option to modify the order, but I needed the cleats. This was April 2020 so they get a free pass, in fact they were quite responsive and friendly considering. Had a similar issue with ProBikeKit around the same time.

Elzico2012

Maximum Pace
Jan 29, 2014
I have ordered about 5 things for BikeInn. All 5 have arrived without issue. They are on my list of "online retailers I don't fear"

Please not that is not a raving endorsement - it is just simply I do not feel they are a sham or some fake online shop to steal money.
Thank you. Good to know they can be reliable most of the time

Kangaeroo

Maximum Pace
Jan 24, 2018
My experience with BikeInn over about 5 orders has always been positive.
I should add that my expectations of delivery punctuality this year have been lowered.

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
#€%$ bike inn. I’ve now ordered 4 bibs, all of which have been cancelled cause they don’t actually have them... total waste of time.

• Sad

jean12

Cruising
Sep 19, 2016
They are really giving me the run around trying to buy a pair of bib shorts.
they say they are in stock.I place the order and then I start getting emails saying there is a change in the status of my order... but there isn’t any change...
support is nowhere to be found...

im about to give up on them all together.
Hi I recently bought a pair of tyres and it took a bit time to get them in Japan as coming from The Netherlands with COVID situation but everything went well at a very good price. My recommendation is just to wait a bit more and should be fine.