What's new

Bike on train

Glad to help. :)

I should also add that I protect the forks by placing a little plastic "protector" in the dropouts. Most bike shops have tons of these lying around, as they come on new bikes when they are shipped to the store. If you ask, I'm sure they'll give you one for free.

Deej

Thanks for the info Deej. That I think is a very nice bag. I've been looking for one where I can roll the wheels off easily while walking and that bike bag seems perfect.

I should also add that I protect the forks by placing a little plastic "protector" in the dropouts. Most bike shops have tons of these lying around, as they come on new bikes when they are shipped to the store. If you ask, I'm sure they'll give you one for free.

Deej

Good to know.. Thanks, that is a concern.

Deej

Ostrich sell such beasts as well, though surely heavier than the plastic variety.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/オーストリッチ-Y-6...sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1262935485&sr=1-7

img55382462.jpg

Deej

Thanks, Deej. I did ask and I got two for free. :)

Thank Deej, snoogly!
I bought them and used today. It was really easy to pack(5min is enough!) and the weight was incredibly light. I'd been used OS-500, sure this one is good/safe for my bike but the price is a bit expensive, but Tioga is good enough for my use. Great thanks for this again. And, here's the photo I'd used in JR line(Keihintouhoku-line). BTW, I put the 100YEN sponge below the Front fork end, and it was excellently well worked. :)

Back
Top Bottom