What's new

Bike fitting in Tokyo

mxs

Speeding Up
May 14, 2010
I have been considering a bike fit done on my current bike, Bianchi Pista, and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I know that both Y's Road and Nalshima Friends both offer the service, but I do not how competent/good they actually are. If it helps at all, what I am looking for in a fit is proper seatpost height/setback, stem length/angle, crank length, and cleat position.
________
HEADSHOPS

I have been considering a bike fit done on my current bike, Bianchi Pista, and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I know that both Y's Road and Nalshima Friends both offer the service, but I do not how competent/good they actually are. If it helps at all, what I am looking for in a fit is proper seatpost height/setback, stem length/angle, crank length, and cleat position.

If you look >> HERE << you will see the results of my 1000 yen fitting at Y's Road in Shinjuku, I think that this will provide me with a very good base to build my new road bike with.

Seems to be a lot of info there for 1000 yen.

Cheers!

heavly covered on the forums.... just do search. Most people it seems have gone to see Aoyama-san at HIGHROAD

Back
Top Bottom