Bike fitting in Tokyo

mxs

Speeding Up
May 14, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
I have been considering a bike fit done on my current bike, Bianchi Pista, and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I know that both Y's Road and Nalshima Friends both offer the service, but I do not how competent/good they actually are. If it helps at all, what I am looking for in a fit is proper seatpost height/setback, stem length/angle, crank length, and cleat position.
________
HEADSHOPS

StuInTokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 3, 2010
I have been considering a bike fit done on my current bike, Bianchi Pista, and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I know that both Y's Road and Nalshima Friends both offer the service, but I do not how competent/good they actually are. If it helps at all, what I am looking for in a fit is proper seatpost height/setback, stem length/angle, crank length, and cleat position.
If you look >> HERE << you will see the results of my 1000 yen fitting at Y's Road in Shinjuku, I think that this will provide me with a very good base to build my new road bike with.

Seems to be a lot of info there for 1000 yen.

Cheers!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
heavly covered on the forums.... just do search. Most people it seems have gone to see Aoyama-san at HIGHROAD