What's new

[Bike Build] Banshee Viento

What are you doing for cranks? Middleburn still make stuff, you know! Middleburn would look soooo nice on that frame (and they are wicked cranks too)

Wow, nice suggestion. these remind me a lot of my old White Industries cranks. I don't like the X ones but the Middleburn RS8 XC Crankset are wonderful!

Any idea where I can find a quality square taper BB?

Any info on Stans, or opinions? New name to me, and I am interested in getting up to speed on all the MTB stuff too. Cheers matey v(^-^)

www.notubes.com

My friend has had a set of these rims for ages and likes them.

For the money you probably can't do better for a reasonably strong, light wheel. I do like tubeless tyres - they feel a bit nicer to me over rocks and roots. It's rare (but not impossible) to pinch flat them and with sealant in they self-seal most smaller holes. They can be lighter too if you use a standard tyre with sealant. I use the "real" UST ones as they are a bit tougher.

Owen,
You called it, Wiggle order was here when I got home. Chain Reaction is listed as held at customs :(

Wow, nice suggestion. these remind me a lot of my old White Industries cranks. I don't like the X ones but the Middleburn RS8 XC Crankset are wonderful!

Any idea where I can find a quality square taper BB?

I got my middleburn cranks in ISIS. Love the set up. Did you decide on cranks?

Back
Top Bottom