Best road bike shop - no car here

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
Hey I'm looking for a new jersey and was looking at Y's but I can't tell if one is better than the other.

There is some gage type thing for each shop but I don't get it, the Ikebukuro one looked good - I think.

Any ideas?

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
1) In basement of the main building is the official Y's Wear Shop. Tons of stuff.

2) Then over at the Shinjuku Station - BIC Camera 5th floor. More stuff.

3) In the same bldg - another Y's, which has some hidden jewels of discounted wear.

4) Takashiyama (Times Square) Tokyu Hands - stuff there, too.

5) Cycly (Used and surplus goods) at Seibu Station shops bldg.

6) If you have a hankering for top end brands at silly prices, then Psyz over near the Shinjuku Gyoen Park. Sometimes you can get a discounted item, too. Probably largest selection of Rapha and Castelli in Tokyo.
Yeah I saw that one, its kinda close for me

Cheers

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
1) In basement of the main building is the official Y's Wear Shop. Tons of stuff.

2) Then over at the Shinjuku Station - BIC Camera 5th floor. More stuff.

3) In the same bldg - another Y's, which has some hidden jewels of discounted wear.

4) Takashiyama (Times Square) Tokyu Hands - stuff there, too.

5) Cycly (Used and surplus goods) at Seibu Station shops bldg.

6) If you have a hankering for top end brands at silly prices, then Psyz over near the Shinjuku Gyoen Park. Sometimes you can get a discounted item, too. Probably largest selection of Rapha and Castelli in Tokyo.
Cheers, yet again :warau:

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
LOL - Silly prices doesn't really cover it! Great sellection but your going to pay double on the RRP.

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
LOL - Silly prices doesn't really cover it! Great sellection but your going to pay double on the RRP.
I like Rapha and want to try on some stuff first, but I have seen a lot on yahoo auctions japan for fairly reasonable prices compared to what it sells for in Canadian shops. Also there are some pretty sweet Saxobank jersey's on there too