What's new

Article Benefits Offered by Online Supplement Store

Jamesc

Warming-Up
Dec 10, 2013
You must have heard about Online Supplement Store but those of you who have not yet tried it, here is some news for you. Online supplement stores provide many benefits compared to physical stores and hence are growing in popularity. Let us discuss some benefits in details.

The biggest advantage is that you get to see so many options when you plan to buy them online. You have larger choice and you can see many products in different price range and brands. You can compare different sports nutrition supplements by finding their detail and then you can buy the one that you find better. You can see the product catalogues of different brands and then you can see that which one you actually need and which two are similar in composition. The bodybuilding supplements online are offered at lower rate than market because they are sold directly to without any profit margin of the store owners and other costs that are involved in taking the product from the company to the store. If you are placing order in bulk then you can really get huge discounts. If you shop online then you get product guarantee and get genuine products. The biggest benefit of shopping for these supplements online is that you donot have to go anywhere to get them. They can be delivered at your home. And you even need not at all worry about the financial transactions. They are very safe just like other online shopping that you do.

Hi Jamesc,

As a club, we are collectively extremely interested in the following, and are looking to see what your best prices would be;

-Invisibility tablets, to really take the riding we do in traffic to the next level.
-Drugs that turn AIDS into Cancer, Cancer into Diabetes, Diabetes into The Common Cold, and finally a cure for The Common Cold. If you have anything which can turn AIDS directly into The Common Cold, we would be willing to pay a bit more for that.
-Hypodermic Syringe attachments for the iPump.

If you could give us a quote on these items to begin with, that would be really helpful, thanks.

Well hang on a minute there, @GrantT. You are missing the point that the biggest advantage is that you get to see so many options when you plan to buy them online. You have larger choice and you can see many products in different price range and brands. You can compare different sports nutrition supplements by finding their detail and then you can buy the one that you find better. You can see the product catalogues of different brands and then you can see that which one you actually need and which two are similar in composition. The bodybuilding supplements online are offered at lower rate than market because they are sold directly to without any profit margin of the store owners and other costs that are involved in taking the product from the company to the store. If you are placing order in bulk then you can really get huge discounts. If you shop online then you get product guarantee and get genuine products. The biggest benefit of shopping for these supplements online is that you donot have to go anywhere to get them. They can be delivered at your home. And you even need not at all worry about the financial transactions. They are very safe just like other online shopping that you do.

Do you see?

Grant, you are the king of price comparison.

Thanks. My main hobby after cycling through the winter is actually comparing price comparison sites. Most evenings I spend comparing the updated price comparisons on price comparison sites with the price comparisons on same sites prior to the updated price comparisons. I also work part time for gocomparegocompare.com

Last edited:
But this isn't about me, this is about Dilpreet Kohli and his "D-Muscle" online venture.

"Although an MBA from Australia and graduate in fashion and clothing technology from NIFT, Dilpreet has always been more into "play" than work! He finally accepted his passion for body building sports, by dropping out of Niagara College, Canada while studying Computer Network Operation. And he hasn't looked back since!"

Dilpreet Kohli? Doesn't he live at

No11, First Floor, Green Valley Plaza, Sec. -41-42,
Faridabad, 121003, India

?

I suppose we could always call him on +91.9899467960, or email him at [email protected] to find out.

Comeon, you all want a piece of this action.... 'that which yields more than man can might' Which brings me to --- why the fuck aren't they introducing aryuvedic homeopathics? At least make these spam posts somewhat intriguing.

this online thing sounds like a winner. gotta get in on that.

Will give dilbert a call in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom