What's new

Ben G's blog about losing weight

Same here.

And it's (our 'small stomachs') called 'American muscle'.
If you don't have one you aren't American.

I wanna lose a little weight but wanna keep enough on so I don't blow away in the next typhoon.

Haha! I LOVE THIS -- SO TRUE! But I tell you - when you are the sacrifical campesino - you LIVE off this stash! One of my teammates wona live goose. Imagine carrying THAT back from the race! Haha! And we regularly won laundry soaps, motor oils and thankfully cause it was Reggio-Emilia , lots of CHEESE! hahahah!!

"In most Italian races alongside the prize money you also get huge hampers of food and sometimes really random things like a pillow or a duvet. If it was food like pasta or meat we got to keep it, but if it was biscuits or treats then the manager would confiscate them before we could eat it. Eventually we started hiding the good stuff in our bags before we got back to the team van from the podium so that we could keep it for ourselves."

Cheese wheels rock...... nighmaressolid for 2 weeks due to cheese OD! hahahahaha. I know someone that won a goat!

goat.jpg

F*ng goats standing on things. Let's see how this digresses the thread.

2Sne8Q2eY.jpg

dscn0842qp.jpg

We didn't win any cheese wheels in Africa..... but we did win enough goats to set up a cheese factory.

My team mate doing a wonderful job of herding them back to the hotel

Not cycling related and irrelvant to the topic. Go sit in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom