Ride Aug 20 7AM: Tottori Ride (140/100/50KM)

Samurai Sports Japan

Samurai Sports Japan
Jun 28, 2017
Hey y'all,

Most of you won't have planned too far in advance but on the weekend of the 19-20th of August, we have an awesome 140/100/50KM ride planned in Tottori.

This isn't a hardcore Tour de Tottori so if you're looking to channel your inner Froome, this probably isn't your jam (also, just don't). That said, we always have a group of serious cyclists so don't get your panties in a wad.

I won't spam y'all with the minutiae but if you're coming in from anywhere besides Tottori, you'll need to make your way to Tottori on Saturday (the 19th). The COT is at 1600 but once you're finished, you can make your way home (from Tokyo, you should expect the one way journey to be about 4.5 hours).

For more rides and sporting events (triathlons, runs, etc.), check out https://samuraisports.org/

Samurai Sports Japan

Samurai Sports Japan
Jun 28, 2017
There's still time and space!

If you're anything like me, Tottori sounds like the boonies but I promise there will be some jaw-dropping scenery of the sand dunes and the coast.
I've seen it with my own two eyes, it's amazing and everyone will ask you where you went :)
You ride and we'll feed you.

Feel free to give me (Faith) a holler if you have any questions about the Tottori ride.