What's new

Audax info for non Japanese speakers

devnull

Cruising
Aug 14, 2013
Is there a good website in English for information on brevets in Japan? Next year I would like to give it a go. I found www.audax-japan.org and thanks to google translate I can get the jist, but I'm wondering if there is an English-friendly resource somewhere.

Not that I know of really. I sometimes repost received information in English. Jose (@Jayves) sometimes passed on information too.

The organisers do not go out of their way to attract English speakers because the numbers are small, though one of the members of AJ NishiTokyo who handles their contact email speaks excellent English and has on occasion translated event information specifically for me. If you get into touch with them you'll find it tends to be a very friendly community.

Brevets here are very small scale events, with only 30-80 participants at the maximum (only 13 started at the BRMpre921 600 km!). Organisation is simple and low budget but effective.

BTW, the new BRM schedule for 2014 was released last Wednesday. Signup for most of them will be via SportsEntry.
http://www.audax-japan.org/BRM-calendar.html

If you have any questions, ask me and I'll answer if I can. If not, I'll ask someone who knows the answers :)

Back
Top Bottom