What's new

Ride Arima-Toge & Sadanime & Shomaru Friday 21st Aug

benspenceley

Speeding Up
Aug 19, 2012
Last minute ride planned if anyone up for it.

Hanno station meet at 8:00 set off 8:30 74mile loop.

Start Hanno --> Arima-toge --> Hanna Cafe Lunch---> Sadanime-toge --->Shomaru---> End Hanno

INFO:
Meet Time: 8:00am
Meet Place: Hanno HERE
Climbing: 9600 ft
Distance: 74 miles
Route: HERE

Last edited:
I'm doing Arima tomorrow as well.
Any chance you guys can start an hour later?

I live in Hanno so would hope to meet you between the 15km mark and the top of Sanno Toge - I guess around 9am.
@Musashi13, does the later start time suit?

One other thing: there's free mountain water on the south side of Arima Dam. It's a slight (and scenic) detour - what do you think?

Good stuff.

Forecast looks like light rain from about 1pm tomorrow (it'll likely be a little wet at the top of Arima, in any case).
Are you guys planning to ride no matter the weather?

Forecast looks like light rain from about 1pm tomorrow (it'll likely be a little wet at the top of Arima, in any case).
Are you guys planning to ride no matter the weather?

im pretty keen to get out sick of rain getting in the way what about you @Sibreen ?

Iv also changed the meeting point and route to Hanno station as @Musashi13 informs me is closer to you @Sibreen

and hanno has lockers for @Musashi13 to put his rapha handbag in.

Yep, I'll be riding come rain or shine!
I'm a stone's throw from Hanno Station so that's much easier for me, thanks.

If you're returning to Hanno as well, can I suggest an alternative route back? There's an extra hill, but the road to Hanno via Nago has far fewer cars than the road back via Ogose.

looks good was concidering doing limiori-togue aswell thats why it looped via Ogose

like HERE

Your route looks a lot better!! i have very little experience of the area just eager to explore.

Back
Top Bottom