What's new

Are you riding up to Tochigi?

Rob Langer

Speeding Up
Jul 3, 2015
I live in Tochigi City and the riding around here is really great. Lots of great climbs and flats for days too if that's your thing.

Always looking to connect with other cyclists for a ride, so let me know if you're headed this way.

I'm on the downhill side of my cycling career so I'm not the fastest guy in the bunch, but definitely not slow either, so no worries there.

Don't know exactlyl where that is, I know we've passed the WELCOME TO GUNMA sign multiple times on rides before, but is that near where you are in Tochigi? I guess the riding is nice out there, better than flat lumpy Chiba I'm sure. Hope there is some occasion sometime where we can all hook up out there, you can work as the tour guide through the Tochigi hills.

Yeah, Gunma is not too far. I occasionally ride through the mountains from Tochigi into Gunma. It's a great ride.

I've been eyeing climbs to the west of Tochigi City for a while now but kinda not sure where to start. Sure could use a local knowledge there. Maybe you can post your rides here and see if anyone joins. I could theoretically do it if our schedules match

I've been eyeing climbs to the west of Tochigi City for a while now but kinda not sure where to start. Sure could use a local knowledge there. Maybe you can post your rides here and see if anyone joins. I could theoretically do it if our schedules match

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll definitely do that.

Back
Top Bottom