What's new

Aran, UK, looking for routes/rides/groups

Aran

Cruising
Apr 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Aran, hoping to become a PhD student living near Kashiwa in Chiba at the moment.

I've currently only got a single speed for getting around town, but would really like to get involved in any type of cycling, road/mtb etc.
Not sure about decent places to ride, so any suggestions very welcome. Also information on bikes over 56cm...been a bit of a nightmare finding anything in the 58/60cm range.

Nice to meet you all, will keep my eyes peeled to the rides/groups listings.

Cheers,

Aran

Hi everyone, I'm Aran, hoping to become a PhD student living near Kashiwa in Chiba at the moment.

I've currently only got a single speed for getting around town, but would really like to get involved in any type of cycling, road/mtb etc.
Not sure about decent places to ride, so any suggestions very welcome. Also information on bikes over 56cm...been a bit of a nightmare finding anything in the 58/60cm range.

Nice to meet you all, will keep my eyes peeled to the rides/groups listings.

Cheers,

Aran
Welcome to the TCC site Aran. We post rides here on occasion. One additional suggestion is to also check with another group that has weekly rides. They go by the name of Half Fast Cycling - halffastcycling.com/rides.html

Back
Top Bottom