What's new

April 9th(Saturday), Yabitsu?

kimm

Maximum Pace
Dec 25, 2009
Hi all,
Anybody wants to join Yabitsu toge training this Saturday?
The course is like Shinjuku -> Yabitsu(x2 or x3?) -> Shinjuku(Rinko or Bike).
And just like last Saturday, let's share the plan/info!

I think these guys will join this tour so far.
Tim, Pete, Kawaaki, Steve, Kimm.

Kimm:bike:

Kimm,

I would love to, but I don't like to do the rinko train thing. If we can sort out a good route from the Hadano side <--> Tokyo then I will probably join, if not then I'll likely miss this one.

what time you planing to being at the top? Might join from the other side.

Um.... trying to contact with Tim to make our plan confirmed.
But he looks quite busy this week. :warau:
I don't know about the plan yet but like Pete said, Shinjuku <-> Yabitsu(1time) could be better maybe..

I'm good to go on this! So - just let me know starting point. I do want to try 2x Yabitsu, if possible - like descend down to Hadano side then back up.

I'm in as long as the weather holds up. Not too sure about the ride out though... 246 just ain't pleasant. Maybe a long roundabout way via Takao and Miyagase might work better for me.

Or a train ...:D

steve's idea sounds good to me as well. what about this? shinjuku - takao - yabitsu - train or back. i prefer not busy/dagerous road. ;)
i ll bring my analog map, not garmin, and ll definitely need someone's help to find the way. and 6:30am or 7:00am shinjuku is okay?
i really don't remember the course since i dropped my bike lastyear...
anyhow, see u guys soon!!!! :D

btw, james, i'm sure u can easily find us by TCC jersey. :)
but don't know what time we ll be there

I recall that couple of my friends were talking about doing "Yabitsu Cup" on Saturday (3x up and down). Might be a mad house, so might be worth a check to see if its on (and what time).

Looks like tomorrow's weather is 50% raining... And it was raining just north from Tokyo today.(Niikata-homen)
All right, tomorrow no riding and maybe someday together again. :eek:uch:
Have a good weekend guys!

Kimm

Kimm, Tim,
Hate to say this but I'm going to bail out of tomorrow. Was looking forward to a bit of friendly competition up that hill, but a late stint of work ahead tonight and the chance of rain tomorrow has wimped me out :(

But still planning to go on Sunday if anyone's interested though. Probably train out to Hadano, up Yabitsu once (or twice?), and then head in the general direction of Takao....

Cheers
Steve

Oh, it's a pity.
I was really looking forward to this!!

Let's do this another time.
Maybe a week after Kusatsu.

Takaaki

OK - well, I'm going out either from Shinjuku -> Takao -> Yabitsu. Or just train to Hadano then Yabitsu. Really need to do this especially before Kusatsu to get that last 'break down' ride in my legs. At least its not snowing and I have wool + beeswax embro, will just pretend I'm Flemish for a day ...

tim, check my email and I'm go for this! whoa! :mad:
Kimm

Schedule confirmed. 100k + yabitsu attack + takao?
will start 8:00am from Shinjuku station, south exit.
Tim/James/Kimm is going this route.

If it's raining tomorrow morning, we'll take a train to Yabitsu and attack x several times?

Will see you guys!;)
Kimm

Thanks Tim, James! It was great ride again!
I'll never forget the scenery, the fog and sudden bright view! :D

This is our route today: Here

Wow - yeah this was a challenge ride for sure! So many contrasting scenes and weather. Plus you guys always kick my ass so hard!

Thanks Tim, James! It was great ride again!
I'll never forget the scenery, the fog and sudden bright view! :D

This is our route today: Here

Back
Top Bottom