What's new

Ride April 30th - The Social Climber to Mitsumine

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
climbermag1.jpg

Heading out to the elusive Mitsumine Shrine with @Musashi13 who's finally out of the office on a Saturday.
Sat April 30th, 7:30am start from the Spaceship
145km if you end at seibu chichibu station, riding home is also an option.
(Or starting in chichibu and ride home would be a third option)

In case you didn't catch it, the pace is Social, stops for selfies will be had, WATT on climbs etc.
And a Nice lunch would be nice as well huh?

Route here

Last edited:
This has got to be the best poster for a ride I've ever seen! Seriously tempted, and unless prevented by something unavoidable would like to join.

Friggin' amazing poster. The King of posters @Andy in Tokyo had just lost his crown. Gotta work hard to get it back.

I may ride up the river with you guys but then head back before the family Mart, as my parents are in town. Hopefully they be getting up late due to the jet lag.

Subscribed!

That Mitsumine climb looks great. Think I will join you and maybe catch a train from Ome depending on my legs.

H01rQOhJLjyak.gif

Fabulous poster! Man, I wish I could join this one, but I have family plans. Soon, though!

I'm a tentative yes. And I may ride back. Which would either be via ome with John or over Yamabushi and via Hanno.

Anyone else riding back?

Last edited:
@theBlob If I feel genki I'll ride back.

Don't really see the point of riding home via hanno though? Am I missing a nice road without a shitload of traffic?

Earlier in the week it looked like a head wind out and a head wind back so I was quite firmly against riding back but things/forecasts seem to have calmed down a touch and it looks more reasonable now.

Think I'll pack the rinko and see how I feel;)

Back
Top Bottom