Ride April 30th - The Social Climber to Mitsumine

dazzy.b

Speeding Up
Dec 8, 2014
What everybody else said. Thanks to Saibot for organizing this ride. Also great to meet the Social Climber in person. Thanks largely to Aron’s misfortune, I was able to apply some strategies to make sure I didn't get too far behind. As a result of this, and thanks to you all waiting for me at the top of Mitsumine, I was able to complete a TCC ride as planned, with the rest of the group, for the first time ever! Happy day! Looking forward to more social climbs ahead.

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
@GrantT great video, good job shooting and editing! With the stupid poach I came to depend on hanging on my back, I was definitely at the bottom of the fashion list by any standard...

dazzy.b

Speeding Up
Dec 8, 2014
Who are Etixx? They called me up to ask me if I could confirm I got the KOM on climb 89, apparently a one second gap is quite significant over that kind of distance. I told them they should be looking at a bloke called Grant, because his 20 minute gap on the big climb is more impressive, but they said that can't be right because that KOM is held by somebody called John.

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Dazzy B that sprint at the end of the segment was amazing. You destroyed us all! Hold that trophy high my friend!

Reactions: dazzy.b