April 28, Saturday ride

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Tokyo
Hi all,

Just a late notice of a hilly ride tomorrow - from Takao to Itsukaichi, Kobu tunnel, Tsuru, Matsuhime-toge, back by route 20-30, Odarumi.

Anyone interested?

Meeting at 8.30am Takao station (south exist) or Family mart (north exit).

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Kanagawa
Hi all,

Just a late notice of a hilly ride tomorrow - from Takao to Itsukaichi, Kobu tunnel, Tsuru, Matsuhime-toge, back by route 20-30, Odarumi.

Anyone interested?

Meeting at 8.30am Takao station (south exist) or Family mart (north exit).
I would've joined you Sergei at the start of Tsuru, but my SRAM Red rear mech spring has snapped....i can only change gears by stopping and doing it by hand:confused: Have a great ride and hope one day soon we can meet!

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Tokyo
Mike, it was a great solo ride for me, but still a pity you couldn't join - it's been so long..:)
I didn't go to Matsuhime this time - I was in a hurry to get home before 2pm and pushing quite hard on every climb - I was really wasted upon reaching Tsuru, but it felt good to keep a hard and steady pace over some steep sections and in this heat (it came really suddenly today, huh? it was ~28C on Odarumi/Takao).

It was a pretty hard effort for me today.. need to recover for couple of days :beer1: ..oops, wrong smiley, I mean :bike: