What's new

Anyone playing bike polo in Tokyo?!

KatCaldwell

Warming-Up
Sep 5, 2018
I'm visiting my friend in a couple of weeks and would love to play some games if there's any going on...

Sadly the answer is no. I've been living in Tokyo for 3 years and I spent quite a while looking for bike polo glubs or games anywhere in the greater Tokyo area and came up with nothing.

hey Joe, in case you are interested...

Hello Kat,

Thank you for your message from instagram and our website! I'm letting you know about the schedule in Tokyo.

<Date>
15/09(sat) 17-22h
16/09(sun) 18-22h
17/09(mon) 09-15h

<Place>
Edogawa Mizube-no Sports Garden
https://goo.gl/maps/W1uHfs2nmZm

35°41'25.5"N 139°54'43.4"E
goo.gl

The court is at east-side of Tokyo. It takes about 1 hour from Shinjuku by metro.
Mizue Sta. (Toei Shinjuku Line) is the near station.

Weekend after next (22-24/09) is also scheduled but don't decide whether they do at Edogawa or Komazawa Olympic Park.
I'll let you know when it is decided.

Most players only speak Japanese, but no problem! Ai-chan (instagram: @aitnkaitnk) can interpret.
If you have any questions or if there is anything else we can help you with, please reach out to us without hesitation.
Have a nice trip!

Cheers,
Nao Maeda
Bikepolo JP

hey Joe, in case you are interested...
Thanks so much, that's great. I feel a bit embarassed that I told you there was no bike polo in Tokyo. I thought I'd done a pretty exhaustive search a few years ago but clearly I totally missed this.

Back
Top Bottom