Anyone ordering from Wiggle this week?

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
I need to order two pair of DHB shoes and my credit card has expired. I have a new card ( in NZ) and without the security number I can't oreder with Wiggle. Wish they had a 振込 service for Japanese customers, all they need to do is open a bank account in Tokyo. Any ways if anyone is ordering from them and could let me add my shoes to their order I would be more than happy to throw in payment for an extra set of tubes or something as a gratuity.
Thanks much
KS
in balmy Aomori. 4 degrees here today, major snow melt going on.

theDude

Maximum Pace
Oct 7, 2011
Tokyo
app.strava.com
oh man, what a great reason to need to get an order in. If I didn't just get my last order in yesterday, I'd be all over it! Still, I'll have a look a bit later, but probably shouldn't.

more alarmingly though, the aomori forecast heads up isn't great.... supposed to go snowboarding up there next weekend, +4 is not ideal for that!

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
oh man, what a great reason to need to get an order in. If I didn't just get my last order in yesterday, I'd be all over it! Still, I'll have a look a bit later, but probably shouldn't.

more alarmingly though, the aomori forecast heads up isn't great.... supposed to go snowboarding up there next weekend, +4 is not ideal for that!
Don't worry down to -8 tonight with snow! Where are you going skiing?

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
yeah Hakkoda is pretty sick, the powder is out of this world and definitely avalanch should be at the forefront of everyone minds up there. Enjoy the weekend but weekdays are much better, less folks in the onsens.