What's new

KIT Anyone interested in getting new TCC jerseys?

Are you interested in a new club kit for 2018.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted up saying I would take a jersey then life got in the way and I forgot to formally order is there any still going and if so what size?

Thanks

Hi @paisleybud , this order has finished, but perhaps others might be interested in ordering again soon.
Or, I can provide the details and artwork and you can order independently, I guess. Maybe it's best to confirm with @thomas if it's OK to do that.

I may see if I can get to a HFC ride soon. I've been meaning to do one for ages anyway. When they get posted up I'll confirm which one/s you're doing and see if I can make it.

They fit great, mate. As advised, I ordered a label size bigger than I usually wear. Spot-on.

@MattRyuu , or anybody else interested, if you want to order, the details of how I did it are here.
The manufacturer is really helpful and attentive. Tell him you're after the TCC jersey (or send him the artwork in the linked post) and he'll make it. I think even a single jersey is only US$28 with free shipping. If more people order, they will give a quantity-based discount.

Back
Top Bottom