What's new

KIT Anyone interested in getting new TCC jerseys?

Are you interested in a new club kit for 2018.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The manufacturer sent artwork for confirmation. It is below.
Jersey artwork.png
I was worried about the clarity of the lettering. I have sent him detailed images of the logo just to make sure he gets it clear.
Otherwise, I think the design is spot-on.
If anybody has any issue, please let me know.

The manufacturer sent back a photo. I told him that I still wasn't happy with the lettering on the front logo. He assured me it would be clear and sent the logo he will use (also below). I told him to go ahead with the production.Front logo.png
TCC Jersey 20190328.png

Dude! In the second picture the sleeves look like they are on the bottom and the logo is upside down.
I don't know what kind of quasi-moto build you have, but that is horrible!
You must have a tiny waist with a freaking horse neck.
How do you walk?

I hope the first picture it more accurate.

I've just received notification that the TCC jerseys have shipped from China.
They will probably take a few weeks to get to me. The seller says it will be 5-10 days before tracking information becomes valid.
Once the jerseys arrive with me, I'll find a way to get them to buyers.
What we could do is set up a ride in which we all meet to ride, pay you and get the jerseys. At least for those in the area. That way you don't have to deal with the hassle of getting jerseys out to each individual.

What we could do is set up a ride in which we all meet to ride, pay you and get the jerseys. At least for those in the area. That way you don't have to deal with the hassle of getting jerseys out to each individual.
Sounds great!
I don't mind riding around either, or sending if need be. Whatever works for people.

It looks like most people who've ordered a jersey are local to the Tamagawa. Could we do the handoff at Y's Road one Sunday morning?

Edit - I just read TL's post properly and I'm up for a ride too, schedule permitting, etc, etc.

It looks like most people who've ordered a jersey are local to the Tamagawa. Could we do the handoff at Y's Road one Sunday morning?

Edit - I just read TL's post properly and I'm up for a ride too, schedule permitting, etc, etc.
That works fine by me.
Once a month or so I also do a loop of the Tamagawa, Irumagawa and Arakawa rivers with a mate, so could possibly drop off on those times, too.
Incidentally, I'm guessing the delivery will still take about 3 weeks-1 month (based on previous orders).

Sorry, I've made a cock-up with the jerseys. After a busy week last week, I realized they hadn't been delivered. When I checked online on Saturday morning, there was a message saying that delivery had failed on April 13. There was nobody home that day and it was windy, so I assume the message informing a failed delivery was blown away. I couldn't contact the post office until regular operating hours this morning. The jerseys are there! They will be delivered to me tonight, and I will start delivering them to people as soon as possible.
Cheers and apologies for the unnecessary delay.

An addendum to the above, I paid $176.54 on March 26 for all the jerseys and my credit card company will bill me 19,936 yen for this. With an order of 11 jerseys, that works out to be 1,812 yen each, so I will ask for reimbursement of 1,850 yen for each jersey (just to round the number off).
I'll send the jerseys to those whose addresses I have.
@Half-Fast Mike , maybe I can take your jerseys to meet you at lunchtime? @thomas , maybe I could meet you one evening on the way home from work? I guess payment would probably be easiest via Paypal to my wife's account (please DM your email address if you'd like to pay that way) or you can hang on until we meet in person. I'm planning to go on a Half-Fast ride this Saturday (if there is one) and will be in Edogawa-ku on Saturday afternoon if you want to meet up @Joe McCarthy

I've made another blunder. I somewhat naively expected postage to be in the 300 yen vicinity for sending a single jersey, but it was over 800 yen, which is about half the cost of the jersey itself!
I'm quite happy to hand deliver, which I feel obligated to do as people bought with the assumption of free shipping.
In addition to the above suggestions or suggestions made in individual conversations, I can deliver via Half-Fast Cycling rides, and will go to meet @TokyoLiving early on Sunday morning if he is having a ride, then probably go on to @Conrad
It's a few extra days' wait, but my wallet would appreciate it if you don't mind.

I've made another blunder. I somewhat naively expected postage to be in the 300 yen vicinity for sending a single jersey, but it was over 800 yen, which is about half the cost of the jersey itself!
I'm quite happy to hand deliver, which I feel obligated to do as people bought with the assumption of free shipping.
In addition to the above suggestions or suggestions made in individual conversations, I can deliver via Half-Fast Cycling rides, and will go to meet @TokyoLiving early on Sunday morning if he is having a ride, then probably go on to @Conrad
It's a few extra days' wait, but my wallet would appreciate it if you don't mind.
Thanks again for sorting this out @Kangaeroo . If you do go for a ride on Sunday morning, drop me a message and I'll come out and meet you. If not, then we can sort something else out. Cheers :tup

They look great!

Back
Top Bottom