What's new

Any wiggle codes out at the moment?

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Looking to buy a trainer and other sundry stuff. Anyone know of some discount codes? Please!
Would like to buy local but it's going to cost an extra couple of hundred dollars.

Found this one (20-OFF ) that worked to get me an extra 20% on top of my regular 10%, with free shipping. No way LBS can compete with that.

Probably fine, and you will have checked, but sending a heavy trainer may add additional cost to the purchase when buying online. Just a thought, and unrelated to the topic in hand.

Yeah, thanks OJ but it looks like I got free shipping, least my CC wasn't charged with it. Yippee! Great to support a sponsor of our kit, for the same reason I will only buy Suntory beer as they are a major sponsor of kids rugby. Planning a blog post on people supporting sponsors, but need to start a blog first. nah, 面倒臭い. PIA.

Fyi, no shipping charges when I ordered trainers from wiggle a few months ago. I did get hit with tax locally tho, couple thousand yen only. I did buy two at once which may have crossed some threshold for them bothering to charge me.

Fyi, no shipping charges when I ordered trainers from wiggle a few months ago. I did get hit with tax locally tho, couple thousand yen only. I did buy two at once which may have crossed some threshold for them bothering to charge me.

I read on here that shoes of any kind are a major pain to order because of the tax on them. Cycling shoes specifically get charged all over the place; for being leather, for being Italian, for having fancy fasteners and carbon soles also ramp up the duty, too.

Found this one (20-OFF ) that worked to get me an extra 20% on top of my regular 10%, with free shipping. No way LBS can compete with that.

which trainer did you get? Was looking for one myself and how did you get freeshipping on wiggle
doesnt seem to be an option when i go to checkout.

Is there a difference between wiggle.jp .com and co.uk ?

i went to the uk site and bought a cycleops fluid two. free shipping was there. wiggle .co.uk.jpg

There is no difference between .com .jp and .uk, aside from the defaults, and to an extent the appearance. The main things that change based on location are not bound to the URL, but rather the options selected on the site itself.

I now scan both .uk and .jp for offers and codes and, in fact, just lob them in regardless and give them a try. It worked a couple of times. 20-off and 15-extra they seem to just have them revolving.

Does anyone know the current 20% off code for Wiggle? The promotion/coupon page says, "This offer was included in a 3rd party newsletter and the voucher code is not available on site." Does anyone have this code? I've tried to input the usual 20-off and 15-extra to no avail.

Back
Top Bottom