What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Anchor Neocot RCN7 size 52

TOM

Maximum Pace
Apr 9, 2007
548367_319152988174903_842539971_n.jpg Very nice condition, classic looks with 10-speed downtube shifters and normal (not compact) Ultegra crankset and Ultegra parts. Wheels will be Shimano 500 (not Ultegra).
Willing to let go for only 8-man.

That is a clean quality machine at a great price TW. I love the DT shifters. Keeps down the weight with an elegant look to the steering column.

Reactions: TOM
TOM, how tall are you?
And, do you know how much the bike weighs (with the ultegra wheels, not the R500s)?

Sibreen
My height is 170cm precisely. The bike weighs about 9.5kg or maybe a bit less...this may seem on the heavy side, however, you don't notice it even when climbing! Very good steering and secure descending.

Thanks.
Probably a bit small for me (I'm 178cm). Also wanting something a little lighter.
I love how it looks, though - that tapered toptube is sexy!

Reactions: TOM
Nice looking bike. Too small for me, but I approve of the cocktail shaker.

cocktail shaker not included :p

...sold to myself :confused: (decided to keep this great Japanese classic bike and convert it into an 11-speed ;))

Back
Top Bottom