What's new

AliExpress TPU tubes deal

Yogi

Maximum Pace
May 17, 2023
Been pleased so far with the CYCLAMI TPU 700c 29MTB Gravel inner tubes I put in my Gravelkings a few weeks ago. The 100g reduction per wheel made a noticeable difference in speed. Decided to buy a spare set today to replace the OEM tube I keep in the repair kit.

Happy to see AliExpress is having an Anniversary sale and the store I previously purchased from now has them for ¥1,550 for a pair including 2 patch kits and 2 tire levers with free shipping. And if you use the coupon code AEUSD3 the price drops to ¥1,070!

Be sure to set your location to Japan, language, and JP¥ currency when checking the link and choose the 2-pack price. Also be sure to tap the SHOW MORE button below the packing list for a detailed explanation of the tube and installation technique as the instructions in the box are basic with no illustrations.

Cheers for the heads up. Got 2 for 750 yen!
Used RideNow tubes last year but they started leaking at the end of the summer (multiple tiny holes in 3 tubes...). Was thinking of going tubeless again, but for that price I'll give TPU another go.

¥750 for the Gravel/MTB tubes!? How did you manage? Before I bought the first set I found some videos showing these new green tubes are more robust and elastic than the pink ones. This store indicates 2 week shipping but I received my first set within a week.

Yes, that's just the price that came up. It was also showing 250 yen for 1 but you were limited to 1 tube per person, so I got the pack of two.
Just got a message saying they've been dispatched. Looking forward to seeing how they ride.

Yes, that's just the price that came up. It was also showing 250 yen for 1 but you were limited to 1 tube per person, weso I got the pack of two.
Just got a message saying they've been dispatched. Looking forward to seeing how they ride.
Ah, I got that 1 piece limit too on the first order. Might be a special intro discount. I know you can get a bonus if you download and buy thru their app and even more if you pay at Lawson. But at this price point, Im ok to pay a little more without jumping thru those hoops. Wheels definitely feel zippier!

The introductory package of one is now available for 76 yen (!!!) for first time buyers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 9.35.05.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 9.35.05.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 8
WTF! Amazing deal this now!
My order is showing it's already cleared Japan Customs and is out for delivery.

Got my tubes yesterday too and a 15 piece torque wrench set today. Some exceptional bargains to be had now on cycling tools, parts and accessories, especially if you are new AliExpress buyer.

Back
Top Bottom