Help Account hacked

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
It seems my account has been hacked. It has been drawn to my attention certain posts that were made under my account that were not made by me. Can I ask the admins to look into who could have done this. Defaming my character and trying to destroy my good name for their own entertainment.

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
We will begin investigations into this immediately. Your personal information and security are never something to be compromised.

Can I ask; have you logged into tokyocycle.com from a public / shared computer at any point recently?

We will conduct a full run down of all the IP addresses used to access your account and will get to the bottom of this.

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
OK, well, we checked your IP logs...

And something weird turned up. Not sure if you want to do this via private message or not, but seeing as you have put it out there, we can do it here.

Well... your IP addresses have been very consistent since you registered. I see that you may have moved house fairly recently (?) because there was a shift to a new IP which was consistent from then on, but there has been nothing unusual; standard home / work / mobile access, from the same range of IPs

The anomaly is actually the IP address you started this thread from. Is this actually you? If it is, can you reply to confirm?

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Ha ha ha you and your IP check. You think that will stop me ha ha ha I own this forum now. Theblob is just the start I will have everyone else by the end of the week.

EDIT> Removed personal information.

Last edited by a moderator: