What's new

9 Aug Mt. Fuji Ride

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
What:
Mt. Fuji ride from Fussa with Bobby, aka Lowbeat, the AFB crew, and the TCC.

Details:
About 185 km/115 miles leaving from Fussa Saturday Aug 9 at about 0500.

Options & Perks:
Friday night stay at a room on base and bargain shopping (thanks Bobby!).

Lowbeat says:
"Is it better to come down late on Friday? I could get you guys a room here on the base if you like. You can either shop on Friday evening or on Saturday after the ride. (Danny says, good chance to stock-up on energy bars, etc.)

Friday is our Base Running Group monthly meeting too, if you guys get here by 1800 you can come, the food is always good.

I will work around what you can do, let me know."

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. I`m in and will be heading to Fussa on Friday night. If anyone has additional suggestions or ideas, please suggest.

Who`s in? Will need to know as soon as possible who is staying on Friday - Aug 8 - so accommodations can be arranged.

Danny

0500 is too early if not staying overnight. Any suggestions for alternate timing?

Danny

Yeah, this looks like a great ride--the sleep-over and early start means I could make the trip in from Chiba--but the 8th is The Wedding... Another day and I'd be very interested!

I`ll talk to Bobby and see if he would like to do this again on another date. Would like to make it convenient and doable for as many TCC`rs as possible. Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Danny

Anyone besides Danny planning to come up and joining the Mt Fuji Ride on Saturday?

What:
Mt. Fuji ride from Fussa with Bobby, aka Lowbeat, the AFB crew, and the TCC.

Details:
About 185 km/115 miles leaving from Fussa Saturday Aug 9 at about 0500.

Options & Perks:
Friday night stay at a room on base and bargain shopping (thanks Bobby!).

Lowbeat says:
"Is it better to come down late on Friday? I could get you guys a room here on the base if you like. You can either shop on Friday evening or on Saturday after the ride. (Danny says, good chance to stock-up on energy bars, etc.)

Friday is our Base Running Group monthly meeting too, if you guys get here by 1800 you can come, the food is always good.

I will work around what you can do, let me know."

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. I`m in and will be heading to Fussa on Friday night. If anyone has additional suggestions or ideas, please suggest.

Who`s in? Will need to know as soon as possible who is staying on Friday - Aug 8 - so accommodations can be arranged.

Danny[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom