What's new

9 Aug Mt. Fuji Ride

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
What:
Mt. Fuji ride from Fussa with Bobby, aka Lowbeat, the AFB crew, and the TCC.

Details:
About 185 km/115 miles leaving from Fussa Saturday Aug 9 at about 0500.

Options & Perks:
Friday night stay at a room on base and bargain shopping (thanks Bobby!).

Lowbeat says:
"Is it better to come down late on Friday? I could get you guys a room here on the base if you like. You can either shop on Friday evening or on Saturday after the ride. (Danny says, good chance to stock-up on energy bars, etc.)

Friday is our Base Running Group monthly meeting too, if you guys get here by 1800 you can come, the food is always good.

I will work around what you can do, let me know."

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. I`m in and will be heading to Fussa on Friday night. If anyone has additional suggestions or ideas, please suggest.

Who`s in? Will need to know as soon as possible who is staying on Friday - Aug 8 - so accommodations can be arranged.

Danny

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
0500 is too early if not staying overnight. Any suggestions for alternate timing?

Danny

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
Yeah, this looks like a great ride--the sleep-over and early start means I could make the trip in from Chiba--but the 8th is The Wedding... Another day and I'd be very interested!

I`ll talk to Bobby and see if he would like to do this again on another date. Would like to make it convenient and doable for as many TCC`rs as possible. Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Danny

LukeCage

Warming-Up
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone besides Danny planning to come up and joining the Mt Fuji Ride on Saturday?

What:
Mt. Fuji ride from Fussa with Bobby, aka Lowbeat, the AFB crew, and the TCC.

Details:
About 185 km/115 miles leaving from Fussa Saturday Aug 9 at about 0500.

Options & Perks:
Friday night stay at a room on base and bargain shopping (thanks Bobby!).

Lowbeat says:
"Is it better to come down late on Friday? I could get you guys a room here on the base if you like. You can either shop on Friday evening or on Saturday after the ride. (Danny says, good chance to stock-up on energy bars, etc.)

Friday is our Base Running Group monthly meeting too, if you guys get here by 1800 you can come, the food is always good.

I will work around what you can do, let me know."

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. I`m in and will be heading to Fussa on Friday night. If anyone has additional suggestions or ideas, please suggest.

Who`s in? Will need to know as soon as possible who is staying on Friday - Aug 8 - so accommodations can be arranged.

Danny[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom