What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Withdrawn 57 cm 2011 Bianchi Vigorelli Frameset

hat and beard

Maximum Pace
Apr 3, 2012
I love this bike and I'm sad to see it go, but it's unfortunately way too small for me. I need to sell it to help finance a bike that fits me.
I bought it new about a year ago. It's never been "crashed", but I did have a 0 km/h clipless pedal moment on it.
It has some cosmetic blemishes and scratches, particularly where cable housing rubbed against the headtube. There is also a scratch on the carbon fork. I think the scratch is totally cosmetic, but you can check it out before you buy it. Details on damage below.
The original was built like this: http://www.cycleurope.co.jp/2011/bikes/road/steel/vigorelli_campagnolo_veloce.html
I'm keeping all the Veloce components (except you can keep the brakes if you want to build it up with Campy). Bike will include the original FSA handlebars, stem, fork, Carbon seatpost and San Marco Zoncolan saddle. No wheels.
I would like 30,000 yen for it, but am willing to compromise. I'm also willing to sell it as just the frame for a little less.
I'm willing to drop it off most anywhere in Tokyo, Chiba or Yokohama.

1.JPG 3.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 6.JPG 5.JPG

Quite a nice frameset. Out of curiosity (question directed to hat and beard), what is your height and inseam? Bike fit is a little mysterious, I like to file away comparisons. (For example if I follow my inseam, I am a 57cm; if I go by height, I'm a 61.)

According to several authorities on the subject I have impossibly long legs for my height. I have a 95cm inseam at 188 cm tall, which made for a huge 16 cm drop from saddle to handlebars (with 2cm of spacers). Unfortunately I was sold this bike before I knew better. I was just asked my height and was told I would fit. :rolleyes:
Lesson learned! I'm having a 64cm frame with short top tube custom built for me now.

Wow, I have opposite fit problems from you. I am 193cm tall with an 84cm inseam. And I just bought a 59cm Bianchi. I bet you are going to enjoy your custom bike. . .

Tip- Quixx Paint Scratch Remover will get the majority of the scratches and abrasions off that frame.

Hi there your bike still available?

sent a message to you earlier but perhaps it did not get through so i am covering my bases?

cheers
peter

Sorry. I've decided to hold on to this bike for the time being.
Admin, please mark as SOLD.

if you change yoru mind please let me know i am in No rush looking for a steel frame about that size

Back
Top Bottom