What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale 54CC Kessels / Vaneenooghe all chrome all campy

dvorkbod

Warming-Up
Sep 7, 2015
Hi, my first message here and it's a "For Sale" advert, very classy. Needs must, though!

To fund my upcoming trip to Japan, I am selling a Belgian pearl from my personal collection. Personal delivery only in Tokyo / Osaka area in the week of 15th September.

A 1978-1980 full chrome Kessels / Vaneenooghe 54 CT in absolutely fantastic condition, full Campagnolo.
Reynolds 531 frameset and forks with Campagnolo dropouts. Engraved fork, signature Vaneenooghe style.

Nuovo Record parts:
seatpost (27.2)
cranks (175 length, no date mark, meaning pre-1972)
pedals (some chrome loss)
rear derailleur (pat 78)
four hole front derailleur (rare, only made in 1977-78)
derailleur levers (clamp on)
headset

Super Record parts:
brake levers

Record parts:
brakes (post-1978)
bottom bracket
wheel hubs
QR skewers (curved, so post-1978)

Other parts:
Mavic GP4 rims with Wolber Classic 290 tubs that hold air perfectly. Not glued, can be glued on request.
"Maillard Course" 6-speed block.
Cinelli 1A stem and Giro d'Italia handlebars.
Modolo brake hoods (I can supply Campagnolo NOS brown hoods).
Tornado Iscaselle saddle.
TA chrome bottle cage.

Chrome is in fantastic condition. Some small marks underneath the brake cable, top tube and a small chip underneath the chain. Contact me for close up pictures.

I can supply pre-1978 brakes and QR skewers, contact me for further details and pictures.

The bike is on Tokyo Craigslist with extra pictures. Asking price is 200K yen delivered to your door / anywhere in Tokyo or Osaka and payable on delivery.

IMG_20150907_112614.jpg

A divorce, I think. My divorce, to be exact - it was a surprise gift to my GF, and she would not be amused if I were to sell it :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom