What's new

Ride 4th May 2015, Sadamine, Jyomine Ogawamachi or home

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Very short notice but is anyone fancies a ride out to Jyomine then feel free to join. Climbs will be WATT within reason. No blistering speeds but we need to keep up a reasonable Av. speed to beat the dark.

Meet Time: 8:00am
Meet Place: at the Spaceship (HERE)
Climbing: ~3000m ish
Distance: ~168km to Ogawamachi or about 220km back to the spaceship
Route: Here

Nah mate, but could do Tuesday, if you want to go out again / instead?

Sorry mate, I'm busy Tuesday looking at pictures of bikes on the Internet.

I would like to make it absolutely clear, that at no point during the writing of my previous comment did I make any assumptions about what you would possibly be doing on Tuesday, nor did I have any previous knowledge of your plans. My comment was written purely as a friendly inquiry, and I intended no malice, nor suggestion by posting it. I understand that this will be of the utmost priority to you, and I respect your decisions absolutely without question.

I hope this makes sense to you, and please know that I will never EVER make a post like this again, considering what I now know.

Sincerely,

Great ride yesterday although I wasn't feeling too great myself. I was able to get my order in for cinnamon rolls next weekend at Hana cafe after I was left without any (some stupid woman ordered the last three just as we got to the cafe).
We decided to call it a day at Ogawamachi so only 174km but considering how I had felt in the morning, I was more than happy to call it a day there.

A few selfies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom