What's new

Race 3rd Sunset Street in Kashiwazaki

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Did a loop today and finalized the dates for our 3rd event.
20230120_134113.jpg

Don't worry, there'll be no snow in summer!

Adobe_Express_20230120_2126220_1.png

Everyone is welcome. It will be suitable for road bikes. If you have any questions just ask. We'll be finalizing the courses etc in February.

Cheers, Andy

Dang, this is on the same days as the Azuma Skyline Hillclimb...
I did that years ago. Was on the podium, so it must have been years ago! Does it still have the fast lead into the climb on the shores of the lake? Great course that!

Andy

Dang, this is on the same days as the Azuma Skyline Hillclimb...
Looks like it does have the initial flat section. It was September last year? As part of the Tour de Fukushima series?

Andy

I did that years ago. Was on the podium, so it must have been years ago! Does it still have the fast lead into the climb on the shores of the lake? Great course that!

Andy
You're thinking of the Urabandai Skyvalley Hillclimb! I live nearby and occasionally do the climb, but I haven't done the event. Both events are in the same general area.

You're thinking of the Urabandai Skyvalley Hillclimb! I live nearby and occasionally do the climb, but I haven't done the event. Both events are in the same general area.
Right! Two different events then!

I used to train there sometimes with my Ravanello teammate Arthur who lived in Bandai.

Carbon bikes were coming out and he had a 1st generation Polar chain based power meter!

Andy

Back
Top Bottom