What's new

Official Ride 2nd annual Tour de Westside (Primer)

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
It's that time again for the 2nd annual Tour de Westside. I can't believe we rode this last year May 26th....has it been almost a year now? We are trying to decide on a date for June, so I decided June 7th or 8th. Just trying to get a feel for what's good for the TCC team. We have not mapped out a route yet, but of course it will be somewhere here near in the westside in the slopes:rolleyes:! The meeting place will be Itsukiachi Station with the final after ride eats and drinks at Ishikawa brewery near Ushihama station & Haijima station. Last year we had dinner and drinks for 16 people and cost estimated about 3,500 yen per person. We had a lot of beer and food....LOL. So once again, we would like to produce this ride June 7th or 8th, 2008.

http://www.tamajiman.com/english/top.html

Hi Shay,

great idea, looking forward to the Tour de Westside II. However, there will be two official TCC events in June (Mt. Fuji International Hillclimb on June 15th as well as Grand Foro or Tour de Utsukushigahara on the 29th), so people might busy during the preceding weekends. :warau:

PS: Shay, please make sure you click the "Reply" button when responding, not the "Edit" button! :D

Shay replied:

"I think so too. I kind of ran through the events listed on the site. The month of June could be tight, very tight!"

Back
Top Bottom