20201002_110353.jpg

For sale Classifieds 2020 Canyon Endurace AL 7.0

Closed
Aluminum, full Shimano 105, rim brakes, size M
¥130,000
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sold

Details

Selling my "old" 2020 Canyon Endurace AL 7.0, size M, (rim brake version) due to upgrading to a new bike that fits my riding style a little better. The componentry is full Shimano 105.
20201002_110353.jpg
20201002_110430.jpg
20201002_110401.jpg

I've put 700 km on the bike over a period of 4 months. Ridden in the rain only once and I've cleaned/re-oiled the drivetrain monthly.

The current retail price of the bike (without pedals) is 129,000 JPY, but I also paid 21,000 JPY for shipping and 7,000 JPY in customs tax.

If you're interested and can bring your own pedals, I'm more than happy to let you test drive to see if it fits well. Otherwise please check the existing product page (https://www.canyon.com/en-jp/road-bikes/endurance-bikes/endurace/endurace-al-7.0/2392.html?dwvar_2392_pv_rahmenfarbe=RD/BK&quantity=1) to check components and dimensions :).
great bike for someone looking to get into cycling

It is! Did my first metric and imperial centuries on it and it really just cruises right along and maintains speed well.

One drawback (for transparency to potential buyers) is that local bike shops might not be willing to service it due to it being a direct to sales brand. I haven't run into any issues myself, but was warned by a friendly shop owner.

I've had a Japanese pro shop owner very begrudingly look at my Canyon. He was apologetic but repeatedly said he hated them. He said he'd rather work on mamacharis than a Canyon. A Japanese customer better at getting the message would probably have walked away.

Hi Simon
I was specifically thinking of the KY expression when I wrote my post, so I raise my glass to you sir!

My Canyon is aluminum too, an old Ultimate SLX that is 7.0kg without pedals. According to rumours, it's Giant who make the aluminum ones. The carbon Canyons are made by a company called Quest Composites. Giant are a huge manufacturer who own their own factories, which is good for quality control. This applies to Thien's bike too, but Canyon also tend to give you the whole gruppo without skimping on less sexy bits like the bottom bracket.

Back
Top Bottom