Race 2020/2021 Cyclocross

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
Just wanted to check if anyone here is planning to race cyclocross this season? I entered a few races but have never tried cyclocross before, so kind of a new challenge for me which is fun...
My plan is:

Oct
11th Shibarako CX, Nagano
25th Ibaraki CX

Nov
22nd Tohoku CX R1 Bandai Kogen, Fukushima
28th Iiyama CX (Including Japan champs), Nagano

Dec
20th Tohoku CX R2 Fukushima Airport

Jan
10th Chiba CX R1, Chiba port park
17th Tohoku CX R3 Zao

Feb
21st Chiba CX R2, Chiba port park

Andy

Aug 23, 2009
Kawasaki
I also entered Ibaraki for next month, maybe see you there.

But first race will be at Inagi (Tokyo) on 10th Oct. I also entered Chiba for 1st Nov. will see how the first races go and plan any next races from there. Followed the instructions and will be in C4, I assume back of the grid. Am interested to see my progression over the races...

I am doing a little morning practice on the CX training track in Kawasaki (Saiwai-ku). If anyone ever wants to join me please let me know.

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
I also entered Ibaraki for next month, maybe see you there.

But first race will be at Inagi (Tokyo) on 10th Oct. I also entered Chiba for 1st Nov. will see how the first races go and plan any next races from there. Followed the instructions and will be in C4, I assume back of the grid. Am interested to see my progression over the races...

I am doing a little morning practice on the CX training track in Kawasaki (Saiwai-ku). If anyone ever wants to join me please let me know.
I rode Masters last year. This year I've asked to be bumped up to C2 based on my results on the road last year.

It's gonna be a baptism of fire!

Andy

GrantT

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2012
Setagaya
I'll be doing some but not sure which yet. Done Inagi a few times and it's a nice introduction to the sport. Lots of corners but pretty flat. Technical but not daunting at all. Won't be entering this year as my category has been taken off the schedule but might wander over to watch the fun.