What's new

Ride 2016 Minakami CrossFondo

Adam Cobain

Maximum Pace
Jul 1, 2014
Hatched out of the infamous 2015 The Monkey's Dozen, comes the latest offering from RideJapan. This time partnering up with uber-cool Cyclism, the lads have put together something that was always going to happen. If you could smash CX, MTB, Mongrel, all together, then punish yourself on a course that treads a fine line between madness and brilliance; and then finish it with BBQ and Beer, all under the beautiful Minakami Cherry Blossoms and the Spring Sun, you would have the 2016 Minakami CrossFondo. Visit www.crossfondo.cc for the full scoop. It's time to get your dirt on!!

12721592_10154456434390942_1217134608_n.jpg

Looks good fun. Out of interest what gearing are you running on the 1x11 in the photos - 40 x 36-11 ?

Canyon infinite gets my vote. If I had the room for another bike, that's the one I'd get.

This looks fantastic. Planning to sign up! (Now I just have to figure out what to do for a rig.)

This looks great and I'll do my best to arrange things so I can participate but can't guarantee it just yet. Definitely marking my calendar now!

View attachment 13427

Could get it by March...

...if Canyon delivers it when they say they will. Which they won't.

389,000yen for that ain't too bad. Would be better with a carbon frame though.
That date is the shipping date I think, but you'd still probably get it by the end of March. The 9.0 looks like a good deal at 221,000.

Back
Top Bottom