What's new

Ride 2016 Alps Route Japan

Adam Cobain

Maximum Pace
Jul 1, 2014
ARJ16.png

I am very proud to launch the 2016 Alps Route Japan. Our test event this year was a great success with amazing scenery, the best of Japanese hospitality and the all important mountains delivered in toughness and beauty. 2016 aims to be bigger and better with a new finish and multiple, yes, multiple ascents of Mt. Fuji! Register your interest from the website today as this is an exclusive tour (only 20 riders) and a unique way to experience Japan. Are you ready to challenge Alps Route Japan?

https://www.facebook.com/alpsroutejapan/

www.alpsroutejapan.com

I apologise for polluting the thread with these details/trivia..., just thought you'd want to know. I tried to do this via private conversation but was unable to post the screenshot there.

The second link in your first post still gets me the following pic, and if I do then click on "follow link" I do get to the right page, but at first it looked like a dead-end. The apparently identical link in your second post works fine--goes direct to the right spot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 7.03.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 7.03.59 AM.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 10
I apologise for polluting the thread with these details/trivia..., just thought you'd want to know. I tried to do this via private conversation but was unable to post the screenshot there.

The second link in your first post still gets me the following pic, and if I do then click on "follow link" I do get to the right page, but at first it looked like a dead-end. The apparently identical link in your second post works fine--goes direct to the right spot.

Cheers, will check the links tomoz. :tup

Back
Top Bottom