What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale 2015 Wilier Montegrappa Tiagra Size 56 Endurance-style road bike - comes with spare wheels 50,000 yen

speedwobble

Scorpions - I can't get enough!
Jun 26, 2017
I'm selling a 2015 Wilier Montegrappa Tiagra road bike. It's an L (56) size, so probably best for someone at least 177cm. The saddle position in the photos is for me, 175cm with a 32 inch inseam. I have a short upper body and the bike provided to be a bit too long for me, even when I went from a 130mm to 110mm stem. I've ridden it for 1,000km on roads and 1,000km indoors on a turbo trainer. It rides well with no rust or shifting problems or creaks. The bike has always been stored indoors. Without pedals, it weighs 9.3Kg. Wilier are from Italy and are the world's second oldest bicycle company after Bianchi.

It's got an aluminium frame, a carbon fork, and 2x10 4600 Tiagra components. The cranks are set up compact (50T-34T) cranks and it has an 11T-32T rear cassette with a long cage GS derailleur. It's a narrow fit but it comes with 28mm Schwalbe One tyres with less than 400km on them. The chain has about the same mileage outside, plus the 1000km on the turbo. With a 34-32 low gear, it'll get up any incline and rides very plush with the 28mm tyres

The spare wheels are old Fulcrum Racing 7s (mileage unknown) with the 23mm tyres originally on the bike. The tyres have done about 700km. The rear wheel has a 10s Shimano freehub. I got them second hand and had to grind off the old cassette because the lock ring was jammed solid to the freehub. This means there are 2-3mm cuts in the edge of the freehub. It still looks and feels bomber to me, but use at your own risk. Only the spare rear wheel is shown, but it's a front-rear pair. The spare wheels do not come with a cassette.

Frame -Wilier Montegrappa, size 56 aluminium with carbon fork
Gruppo - Full Tiagra 4600 2x10 50-34 front, 11-32 rear with long cage mech, brake pads are Ultegra cartridge type
Stem 110mm fitted, 130mm spare included
Saddle - Selle San Marco, undamaged
Bottle cage: Chinese fake with Wilier logo
Wheels #1- Wilier stock with Schwalbe Ones 28c, 10s freehub
Wheels #2- Fulcrum Racing 7 (front-rear) with Maxxis Detonator 23c, 10s freehub (maybe wise to put the better tyres on these)
Weight: about 9.3kg with stock wheels, measured without pedals, maybe a touch lighter with the Fulcrums

I'd like 50,000 yen for the lot. It's a lot of bike for that money, and good enough to get someone out for all-day rides.

I have a bike box and can post it anywhere in Japan with Seino. Otherwise you can collect it in Hakuba, Nagano.

Some basic geometry info is here

Attachments

• driveside.jpg
    driveside.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 100
  • nondriveside.jpg
    nondriveside.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 98
  • rear mech.jpg
    rear mech.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 76
  • saddle.jpg
    saddle.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 78
  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 70
  • crank.jpg
    crank.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 68
  • spare rear wheel.jpg
    spare rear wheel.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 64
  • freehub.jpg
    freehub.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 53
Price drop to 45,000 yen!
Slight change in that I've decided to keep the 28c tyres but will include an 11-28 10-speed Tiagra cassette with very little wear for the spare wheels.
I have a proper bike box and can post this bike anywhere in Japan via Seino.

Back
Top Bottom