Withdrawn 2013 Wilier La Triestina, medium, Tiagra 9S

PSB

Maximum Pace
Oct 26, 2014
Tokyo
As part of the clear out, this MIGHT be available, but only if the CAAD8 Flatbar doesn't sell. I only want to sell one bike and would prefer to keep this one.

2013 Wilier La Triestina, aluminium frame, carbon fork. Tiagra 9 speed. Wheels are Maravilloso Race with red rims and Lithion 2 tyres in red. Not the lightest of bikes nor the fastest but very, very comfortable for all day pottering. (I flipped the stem when I had my arm in plaster and haven't put it back yet - no doubt I will get reamed by the purists!). Bar tape is a bit grubby, as is the saddle. Pedals (A530, which came off an older bike) have rusty bits but could switch to yowaimushi flat pedals. A few minor chips, scratches but no crashes per se and it has been kept indoors. FD/RD probably should be adjusted, maybe new cabling? Chain/sprocket could do with a clean up. A little bit of TLC and this would be a real beauty!

I have not seen many of these around but (IMHO) Wilier make some of the best looking bikes. As is, Yen 70,000. If I swap the wheels for some RS10s with older tyres, I would take 60,000. But only if the CAAD8 Flatbar doesn't go either on this forum or Yahoo Auction later.

PM me with any interest. Pick up Sakura Shinmachi or could deliver within reasonable distance. More pictures could be posted or you could come round and take a look.

Thanks