What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! 2013 Madone 6-Series Project 1, 58cm, H2

Trek DJ

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
Selling my 2013 Madone 6-Series frameset (not complete bike).
The frame is in mint condition and has one minor scratch on the rear seat stay. Otherwise its in absolute mint condition.
This is the same frame that Radioshack/Trek rides, and that Horner rode to his Vuelta win. Handmade in the USA.
Size is 58cm, H2 which has a bit longer headtube than the aggressive H1 fit. Its a Project One, custom painted frame and the color on this one is pearl carbon.
Includes: frame/fork, seat cap (can switch for a longer length cap if needed, your choice stem length, and importantly Dura-Ace 9000 series direct mount brakes.

Retail is Y380,000 for the frame.
Asking Y150,000 shipped within Japan. I live in Kobe, and welcome local pickup.

photo.JPG

Last edited:
Dropping the price to Y140,000 and will throw in some Bonty XXX carbon bars.
Adding a photo, this one is new, taken 2 days ago. photo-10.JPG

That is beautiful. Very tempted. Anyone know what a healthy kidney goes for these days?

Reactions: mau
Sorry I'm a little confused (as always) but are you selling all of the bike or just the frame itself? And does it come with the carbon wheels also?

Sorry I'm a little confused (as always) but are you selling all of the bike or just the frame itself? And does it come with the carbon wheels also?
Ha ha. I guess you are joking right? He is selling the frameset and he is throwing in a carbon handlebar in as well.

I am confused. Are you also selling a kidney?

Frameset only, with stem, seatpost, and will throw in some bars.
Kidney's go for 15k USD or so I hear...! :)

Hi, I might be interested and would like to get some more information. Can you please e-mail me on (email address removed) and we can discuss.

Many thanks

Tony

Edit> removed your email address, to prevent you getting spammered. Please send a personal message to the seller, using the 'Start a Conversation' link under their avatar. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom