What's new

KIT 2013/14 Team Kit Re-order?

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
This is not notice if a re-order, rather just a very tentative gauge of interest.

Anyone interested in re-ordering the current kit / ordering for the first time?

I would like a Medium short sleeve racing jersey (if before 27th April - first race) would be brilliant

I know a couple of friends from HFC mentioned to me at Dons party the other week to let them know when a reorder of the TCC kit happens, so I pass along that as interest

Cheers. No idea when the order will take place yet, but will post up if we start to get more interest.

May be interested in SS jersey.
Would the prices be the same as last time?

Prices will be similar. All depends on the exchange rate. Once we get enough interest, we will get a quote from the supplier and will then be able to give exact prices.

Can we get some reviews posted?

It's only worth reordering items that were worth ordering in the first place.

What was the cold weather kit like?

What would possible improvements for the next lot include?

for me, the summer version was badass; sleek, smooth and ticked every box. I would order one for every member of my family if I thought they would do it justice (my 6 year old's FTP is laughable).

On the other hand, the jacket(?) was most fail. I wouldn't even use it as a flag if I was waving one of you support in some lame palace loop endeavor. Flappy flappy waste of money.

What happened to a cap? We were getting a cap, weren't we?

(my 6 year old's FTP is laughable).

LOL - not until you do a weight/watt ratio and then you suddenly realise that your 6 year old is going to kick you arse up Tomin no mori.

Just another +1 that I'd be interested, likely a short sleeve and long sleeve jerseys. Maybe shorts.

i too am interested in a re order'this gear is very comfy to wear
bib tights jersey and jacket,ill have the sizein right this time for the jersey
when are you expecting to start taking orders?
btw the jachet is perfect for riding on cold days

I recently retired my 2011 long sleeve due to a dead zipper, so interested.

Back
Top Bottom