What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale 2012 Pinarello Dogma 60.1

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
This is a Chinarello but absolutely beautiful. It's my second bike and as I'm not racing anymore I just don't see the need to keep it around, although it sure does look impressive hanging on the wall.

Complete bike includes;

54cm carbon frame/ fork / headset
MOST aero integrated stem and bars
Most carbon Saddle
Sram Red shifters
Sram Red front derailleur
Sram Red rear derailleur
Fulcrum RS Racing Torque Standard Cranks 172.5mm - 39/52
Ultegra 12-28 cassette
Ultegra Brakes
Look Keo2 Max pedals
50mm Carbon clinchers with Novatec Hubs
Blackburn carbon drink cages

This a gorgeous bike and it flies. People stop on the street to look at it all the time. Strong, stiff and so so responsive. It would suit someone between 175-178cm.

Price: 150,000 yen.

A bargain considering if I broke the bike up I could sell the components and wheel set for that price.

Please PM me if you're interested.

photo_zps95addecd.jpg

It's the one in the front.

DSC_1435_zpsdf2ca5ce.jpg

DSC_1432_zps887f9171.jpg

DSC_1430_zps92dd6eea.jpg

DSC_1417_zpsf8b48b91.jpg

Last edited:
If you feel the need to part it out I'll take the shifters,brakes, deraillers, BB and crankset and rear cassette.

Very nice, I would buy that if it was bigger!

Yeah, I'm bang on 180cm and it's fine, however it's set up is for racing so it's a hard core position . The ideal rider would be between 175-178cm I guess.

Kiwisimon, give it a few weeks. If I get no takers I might just do that!

Last edited:
I think the title is misleading.. It is NOT a Pinarello..

Can you send me your contact info - I know someone interested and they are not on the board and I would prefer to not be relaying messages back and forth.

Thanks!

JecJec81, correct but I stated clearly it's a Chinarello in the first line of text. Now if someone was trying to pass off a Chinarello as a genuine pina that WOULD be misleading;)

Bloaker, PM sent.

Last edited:
I think the title is misleading.. It is NOT a Pinarello..
I agree. I don't want to sound pedantic but I don't think the title should say Pinarello. Before reading jecjec81's post I thought it was a Pinarello. It wasn't until I reread the original post that I realised it was a Chinese copy. Admittedly it is way to small for me so perhaps I didn't read the post as carefully as if I was buying it.
Beautiful looking bike by the way.

I have been contacted by a member who just wants the frame. Let us know if the bike is still available next week.

Kiwi Simon, will do. I'd be looking at around ¥60,000 for those components.

Mike, I will pass on the components, my ride I have now is still very usable. Good luck with the sale.

Hi Mike,

Geometry-wise, what are the TT, ST, HT dimensions please, and (if you know) what are the head angle and seat angles please?

This site has a geometry table for the Pinarello Dogma 2 Carbon 60.1 - 12. I assume the "Chinarello" is a clone of it.

Hi! I would like to know what would be your lowest asking price if you can lower your price? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom