Withdrawn 2012 Campagnolo Zonda Wheelset

Apr 3, 2012
Boso

Selling these to feed my rapidly spiraling out of control addiction to wide rims and fat tires.
I bought these at Y's Funabashi about a year ago. Rear wheel ONLY is two-way fit. They were selling them that way for some bizarre reason.
The rear hub has a small amount (1 to 2mm) of play in it that you would be wise to fix. Not sure how it happened. I've hardly ridden them since the problem developed, although it isn't bad enough to notice when riding.
Stickers have been removed, but I did leave some nice sticker residue for you to scrape off.
The wheels have about 3,000 kilometers on them.
Due to wonky rear hub and mismatched rims I'm selling these for 20,000 Yen. If you want them I will throw in 23mm Vittoria Rubino Pro tires (pictured) and 12-25 10 speed Campagnolo cassette. Pickup in Sodegaura, Chiba preferred. Will deliver to Tokyo/Yokohama for price of train ticket (about 3,000 yen extra). Would rather not bother with shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

kubatyszko

Speeding Up
Jul 29, 2012
Shinagawa, Tokyo
Undo the small adjustment screw by a turn or two, turn the whole cone a fraction of a turn to the right (just keep the allen key in the adjustment screw and turn it this way with the key in). Lastly - tighten the screw - you might just be able to remove the play (but regardless a proper inspection or maybe even rebuild might be required).

Apr 3, 2012
Boso
Undo the small adjustment screw by a turn or two, turn the whole cone a fraction of a turn to the right (just keep the allen key in the adjustment screw and turn it this way with the key in). Lastly - tighten the screw - you might just be able to remove the play (but regardless a proper inspection or maybe even rebuild might be required).
That worked perfectly. Thanks!
Wheels still for sale.

lylen

Speeding Up
Apr 30, 2008
Tokyo
I know this is late, but by chance are the wheels still available.
Really need the rear but of course Ill take both if still around.
I live in Tokyo.
Lyle