What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale 2012 56cm Giant Defy Advanced frameset

Andy in Tokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 16, 2012
IMG_0598.JPG

2012 56cm (size ML) Giant Defy Advanced frameset for sale. Frame and parts are in great condition and have just been fully serviced and cleaned by the one and only @TCC, so you can rest assured it is absolutely immaculate.

Sale price includes:
  • Forks - 349g
  • Frame incl. BB - 1082g
  • Post incl. hardware - 258g
  • Other hardware and fasteners - 94g
Total weight: 1783g​

The BB is a Shimano SM-BB71-41, which is compatible with all Shimano cranks.

Frame is registered with the police (防犯登録). Will provide all necessary documents to transfer ownership, so you won't get locked up and the bike confiscated if you're ever stopped by the rozzers.

See chart below for frame geometry.

Price: ¥60,000

PM if interested. Payment via cash or bank transfer. Pick up in Bunkyo-ku.

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

giantdefyadvancedgeometry.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 175cm in height, I wonder if this will fit me. I visited my LBS to try the 2015 model, M size fits me well.

@Darwin D TCC is right on this. It will be too big for you. You could make it fit with a very short stem, but I wouldn't recommend doing this. If you felt comfortable on an M, then I'd stick with that.

Back
Top Bottom