What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL 3, Ultegra 6700 - XS

Top Rawman

Cruising
May 25, 2012
For sale is my 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL 3 frame with Shimano Ultegra 6700 groupo. The frame is in excellent condition, never crashed, with minor scuffs and a paint chip at the rear chain stay where the skewers connect, pictured. Asking 150,000JPY, details below:

Frame: 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL 3
Color: White/Silver
Size: XS (see Giants size chart for dimensions)
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Compact (50/34) with 170mm crank arms (note there are scratches onn the crankset from when my chain popped off during a ride, pictured)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura Ace, internal press fit (BB86)
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6700
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6700
Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra 6700
Saddle: Fizik Arione w/ manganese rails
Seatpost: Giant Vector Composite
Stem: Shimano Pro Vibe 7s, 110mm
Handlebars: Shimano Pro Vibe 7, 42cm (some scratches where stem and handlebars meet)
Bottle Cages: Zipp Speed x2
Additional: Barfly Garmin mount (white)

Additional info at the official site: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/tcr.advanced.sl.3/7294/44033/#specifications

I am located in the Yokosuka area, PM with interest!

Giant 1.jpg Giant 2.jpg Giant 3.jpg Giant 4.jpg Giant 5.jpg Giant 6.jpg Giant 7.jpg Giant 8.jpg Giant 9.jpg

That's the exact same make as my bike (although mine is M/L size). If I were to buy your bike for my wife, we would have a matching set...
Alas, it's not in the budget, so... Anyway, good luck with the sale. I hope you find a buyer soon.
For the record; having ridden the same model of bike, I can tell anyone who is thinking of buying it, "You will not be disappointed! The Giant TCR Advanced is an awesome frame!"

Back
Top Bottom