What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! 2011 57 cm Bianchi Vigorelli Complete Bike

hat and beard

Maximum Pace
Apr 3, 2012
Edit: I've just noticed I have the front wheel on backwards in the picture below. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I've tried every which way to make this bike fit me, but it's just too gat dang small. I have a few bikes that fit me pretty well now and with grad school induced poverty looming on the horizon I've decided to let this guy go (again).
Geometry and stuff here.
Here's what I've done to it: Wheel set is Campagnolo Zonda. 23mm Vittoria Rubino Pro tires with white sides (not pictured). Full Campagnolo Veloce compact groupset. 12-25 cassette (not pictured). I changed out the carbon seatpost for an aluminum one, and changed out the carbon fork for a steel one. I still have them both and will give them to you if you want them. I have a steerer extender installed to put the handlebars at a more reasonable height for me. With the extender removed there is room for about three centimeters of spacers. 110mm Velo Orange stem with 25.4mm clamp and 44cm wide Nitto Mod174 handlebars. Shimano cheapo SPD-SL pedals sanded down to bare aluminum. Selle Italia Flite "titanium" saddle.
Some minor cosmetic flaws detailed here.
I'm asking 50,000 yen. I think that's a pretty good deal considering that's how much I paid for the wheelset alone. :):) If you think that's too much (or not enough;)) make an offer and I'll consider it.
I still have the original seatpost, fork, stem and handlebars and will give them to you if you want them, but silver is sexier. I also have a 90mm silver -17 degree stem with 26mm clamp (will require shim with Nitto handlebars).
IMG_0719.JPG

Last edited:
How tall are you? Wouldn't want to make the same mistake :)

Scoliosis has left my body way out of proportion, so my height is probably not a good way to judge if this bike will fit you or not. I have very long legs for my height (190cm) and prefer my handlebars just below saddle height due to chronic back problems, so I require a gigantic frame.
Wiggle's (half metric / half imperial ) sizing guide says 56cm frame for 5'9" - 5'11" and 58cm for 5'11" - 6'2", so somewhere in between I guess for a 57cm frame.
Someone a little bit on the tall side would probably be a good fit. A size 57/58 is about as big as you can buy in Japan without special ordering or going custom.

Back
Top Bottom