What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! 2010 Trek 1.2 road bike

Bartek

Maximum Pace
Jun 28, 2010
This is an entry level Trek 1.2 road bike in a very good condition (tape bar may be in need of replacing soon for cosmetics reason). Apart from minor scratches, everything works well. It's equipped with Shimano Sora groupset, but I haven't had any problems with it since I bought it 4 years ago. The only part I have replaced was the bottom bracket last fall. Anyway, it has an almost new BB.

As for the wheels, I replaced the original wheelset with Shimano WH-R500 "bulletproof" set about a year and a half ago.

The bicycle comes with Sora groupset, however I am throwing in a few Shimano 105 items. The frame is Alpha aluminum. The fork and seat post are carbon.

The size of the seat tube is 52cm (virtual length since the top tube is sloped).
Top tube is 52cm as well.
Rear cassette is 8 speed (12-26).
Chain rings are 39/52
Crank length - 170mm
Stem - I have two - Bontrager (90mm) and Deda Zero (95mm)
Handlebar width - 40mm
Saddle - Bontrager
Wheels - Shimano R500

Shimano 105 items included with this bike are:
rear cassette (new)
chain (new)
rear and front brakes (used)
pedals (used)

Other items included:
plastic fenders (used)

Since I have been relying on this bicycle to take me to work everyday, I have taken a good care of it maintaining it once a month in winter time or twice a month during the warm weather. As I mentioned above, the only problem I've had so far was the BB after about 12,000km.

I am leaving Japan at the end of this month and it's the only reason I am parting with it.

Trek 1.2.jpg
Y30,000 or best offer is what I am asking for.

If you are in Tokyo, I can deliver it right to your door. The last long Sayonara ride from Chichibu to Tokyo.

Attachments

• Trek 1.2.jpg
    Trek 1.2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hey, I may be interested - what size is this bike? I'm around 188cm, so do need something slightly larger!

Cheers,
-Ryan

Now that's a great bike picture! Even got a can of Sapporo "Hoppu" in it! Second only to Suntory "Rich Malt"! Good look with the sale!

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Thank you!
My first choice is usually Sapporo "Mugi と Hoppu Kuro" :) Beer is a necessary tool when working on bikes.

I can also throw in the Subaru behind for an additional Y80,000 or Y30,000 if you are willing to pay the road tax yourself.

Last edited:
I have a friend who may be interested. He's ~170cm - I think this might be in his fit range.

Thank you!
My first choice is usually Sapporo "Mugi と Hoppu Kuro" :) Beer is a necessary tool when working on bikes.

I can also throw in the Subaru behind for an additional Y80,000 or Y30,000 if you are willing to pay the road tax yourself.
Wow!
You are selling the Trek and Subaru for ¥30,000 apiece!
I hope you enjoy your final ride in Japan and that your move works out for you.

Wow!
You are selling the Trek and Subaru for ¥30,000 apiece!
I hope you enjoy your final ride in Japan and that your move works out for you.

Yes, that is correct. A 4 year old Trek is worth as much to me as a car. They are Y30,000 a piece. :)

Thank you. I hope it will come down to that final ride to Tokyo before I leave :)

Yes, I have. And the bike is long gone. Thank you Forsbrook.

Back
Top Bottom