Sold! 1975 Brian Rourke Frameset with BB and headset.

May 2, 2010
tokyo
Hi,

I bought this last year thinking I'd ride it as a second road bike. As you do. But
I spend hardly anytime on it as I'm always on my other bike. So I fancy a new project.

It's a very early Brian Rourke Frame and Fork (about 1974/75) Rourke is a well respected british rider and builder- (Rourke has built for Rapha) - there is a very good video here.

It has the original paint and original decals ! beautiful lugwork and chrome.No dents,no rust. It's Reynolds 531.

The Rourke is early and a real classic, a really great colour scheme.Lots of lovely details/ chromed ends and drop outs , beautiful fork lug work/ early long Campy drop outs.Beautiful fork shape and frame has detailed lug cut outs . Super Record Headset and bb are set up and super smooth.54 seat c-c/ 56 toptube c-c.126 rear.

I contacted Rourke, it's Criterium geometry.

For the Frame,fork, headset, and BB I only want what I paid for the frame and to get it here - 58,000 yen. Shipping within japan will be about 3,000 yen.

Currently It's got a 1976 virtually NOS Campagnolo Nuevo Record groupset on it (except calipers which NOS GS), 3tt stem and bars, Super Record hubs and Campagnolo rims, if your interested in the full bike email me. The wheels are not period correct as I was building for my own personal taste but i've got other wheelsets.

Please mail me any questions, i'm sure i've forgotten a lot of stuff.

link to photos >HERE<. I'll put some more up today.