What's new

15% off sale at Amazon

Sibreen

Maximum Pace
Jul 23, 2010
For those who don't get Amazon emails, there is 15% off at Amazon on selected cycling wear (and some other stuff) until Sep 24.

I'm looking for a lightweight wind jacket myself as it's starting to get a little nippy at higher altitudes.

Last edited:
Thanks but F%$# that… I refuse to acknowledge that summer has ended just yet!! Ha ha ha!

For those who don't get Amazon emails, there is 15% off at Amazon on selected cycling wear (and some other stuff) until Sep 24.

I'm looking for a lightweight wind jacket myself as it's starting to get a little nippy at higher altitudes.

Hold out a week or so until the Scottish independence result comes through. If it's a "Yes" sterling will plummet and Wiggle will be your best friend!
Don't worry, the people of Scotland are not that stupid..... even the ginger ones!

The not being Scottish part would have more of an influence on you not being able to vote, than the colour of your hair.

Good point! Then I need to be more specific with my question: Does this mean I cannot vote anywhere in the world anymore? :tdown:

I think that will depend on whether your country has anti-ginger legislation. I have a mysteriously ginger chin if I don't shave for a few days, so I'm a borderline case myself.

If in doubt, wear a hat. Or shave. Or both.

Due to me being ignorant on many things in this world, I did not know why some people from Scotland were being called ginger. Now that Google educated me (it happens every day), I found out I am (non Scottish) ginger o_O Does this mean I cannot vote anymore? :(

Back
Top Bottom