What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale '13 Storck Absolutist SRAM Force/RED

B

Brian Randall

IMG_1513.jpg
STORCK Absolutist made in Germany! Exquisite frame set build quality. Very low miles.
SRAM Force/RED, Force compact crankset (50/34) 172.5, Time Iclic carbon pedals, Thomson Masterpiece seatpost: <7kg climbing/crit machine! 255000Y obo, serious inquiries only!
Sold with Reynolds Solitude clinchers! Easton/Zipp carbon clinchers sold separately!

Yeah! I've read somewhere that the ability to purchase a veritable cornucopia of awesome bikes/gear is God's payback for the aging process.
My family is due to move from a large Japanese house to a smaller apartment soon. My goal is to whittle down my collection to one, maybe two bikes. I've listed all my bikes are for sale, whichever sells first goes. Personally, I wish I could keep them all.
Ride safe!

Frame size, stem length, bar width; stem bars saddle model?

Now to ask a question; Storcks have funky geometries. Folks that fit the frames love them; but how did you find it? Also, the seatpost in the photo is a setback model; did you try a zero setback post? Marcus Storck designs his frames to be used with zero setback posts.

Oh no not this again...

Frame size, stem length, bar width; stem bars saddle model?

Now to ask a question; Storcks have funky geometries. Folks that fit the frames love them; but how did you find it? Also, the seatpost in the photo is a setback model; did you try a zero setback post? Marcus Storck designs his frames to be used with zero setback posts.

Size Small: TT 54.9cm
42cm bar
Sold with your choice of 100-120mm stem as well as zero offset or 16mm setback Thomson Masterpiece seatpost
This is one of three bikes I've listed for sale.
It took me a little tweaking, but as pictured, this bike fits my requirements perfectly. I will gladly keep the Storck if one or both of my other listed bikes (Ridley, Cannondale) sell first.

BTW- just lowered my asking price on the CAAD 10 SRAM Force/RED! Serious inquiries please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom