For Sale '13 Storck Absolutist SRAM Force/RED

• Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!
B

Brian Randall

IMG_1513.jpg
STORCK Absolutist made in Germany! Exquisite frame set build quality. Very low miles.
SRAM Force/RED, Force compact crankset (50/34) 172.5, Time Iclic carbon pedals, Thomson Masterpiece seatpost: <7kg climbing/crit machine! 255000Y obo, serious inquiries only!
Sold with Reynolds Solitude clinchers! Easton/Zipp carbon clinchers sold separately!

B

Brian Randall

Yeah! I've read somewhere that the ability to purchase a veritable cornucopia of awesome bikes/gear is God's payback for the aging process.
My family is due to move from a large Japanese house to a smaller apartment soon. My goal is to whittle down my collection to one, maybe two bikes. I've listed all my bikes are for sale, whichever sells first goes. Personally, I wish I could keep them all.
Ride safe!

TokyoTurtle

Speeding Up
Jun 6, 2013
Frame size, stem length, bar width; stem bars saddle model?

Now to ask a question; Storcks have funky geometries. Folks that fit the frames love them; but how did you find it? Also, the seatpost in the photo is a setback model; did you try a zero setback post? Marcus Storck designs his frames to be used with zero setback posts.

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Oh no not this again...

Frame size, stem length, bar width; stem bars saddle model?

Now to ask a question; Storcks have funky geometries. Folks that fit the frames love them; but how did you find it? Also, the seatpost in the photo is a setback model; did you try a zero setback post? Marcus Storck designs his frames to be used with zero setback posts.

B

Brian Randall

Size Small: TT 54.9cm
42cm bar
Sold with your choice of 100-120mm stem as well as zero offset or 16mm setback Thomson Masterpiece seatpost
This is one of three bikes I've listed for sale.
It took me a little tweaking, but as pictured, this bike fits my requirements perfectly. I will gladly keep the Storck if one or both of my other listed bikes (Ridley, Cannondale) sell first.

BTW- just lowered my asking price on the CAAD 10 SRAM Force/RED! Serious inquiries please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: