What's new

【盗難】OPERA CANOVA(Blue)を探しています

SHIBAGON

Warming-Up
Apr 2, 2007
突然のお願い事で申し訳ございません。
2008年8月11日(月)午後2時50分頃、神戸のmosaicでOPERA CANOVAが盗難に遭いました。もし、お心当たりのある方はメッセージを下さい。よろしくお願いします。
保護いただいた方には、ささやかですが薄謝を贈らせてください。

スペックは下記になります。
フレーム名 :OPERA CANOVA(オペラ カノーヴァ)
車体番号 :非公開(犯人に廃棄されるリスクがあるため、非公開とします。車体番号については恐れ入りますが、ご一報いただけると幸いです)
フレームサイズ:45.5cm
カラー :ブルー
フロントフォークとトップチューブに削れた傷が有ります。
ハートのマークで「Works」とかかれたステッカーをフロントフォークとシートポスとしたに貼っています。

コンポーネント:カンパニョーロ コーラス(クランクのみストロングライトZ)
ペダル:LOOK Keo Carbon
ハンドル:One by Ess Jカーボン
サドル:セライタリア(ホワイト、サドルの先端に「LDY」と印字)
ホイール:カンパ・ユーラス(現行の1代前のモデル)

付属アクセサリー:
ケイデンス&スピードメーター:PORAL(モニター無)
ボトルゲージ:MINOURA(アルミのブルー)
ボトル:PorlaBear(レッド)・OGKスクイーズボトル(梅丹本舗のロゴ有・「2200」と表記されたステッカーを添付)
サドルバッグ:RIXEN KAUL(形状は筒状)

A PICTURE OF THE STOLEN BIKE:
https://tokyocycle.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2570/size/big/cat/

Terrible news!!!

Shibagon,

I am very sorry to hear someone stole your beautiful Opera Canova. I will keep my eyes open.

Sincerely,

Philip

【Stolen】Looking for My OPERA CANOVA(Blue) !!!

Translation by Yasuhiro for SHIBAGON.
-----------------------------------
Please attention
My bike, OPERA CANOVA has been stolen at mosaic, Kobe at around 2 pm, 11 August 2008.

If you have any information on this, please let me know immediately. Thank you for your support.

Detail of the bike is as follows;

Frame :OPERA CANOVA(オペラ カノーヴァ)
Serial # :??????
Frame size:45.5cm
Color :Blue
Scratch on front fork and top tube.
Stickers with heart mark and character " Works" on front fork and under the seat post.

Components :Campanolo Chorus (crank is strong light Z)
Pedal :LOOK Keo Carbon
Handle :One by Ess J carbon
Saddle :Sella Italia (White、 Print "LDY" on tip
Wheel :Campanolo Eurus (Ex model))

Accessories:
Speedometer:PORAL(without monitor)
Bottle gauge:MINOURA(Blue, aluminum)
Bottle :PorlaBear(Red)・OGK (Logo mark of 梅丹本舗. Sticker with character "2200")
Saddle bag:RIXEN KAUL(Pipe shape)

Really bad news :( I know it's a long shot, but I hope you manage to get it back somehow.

I will look

carefully at every Opera I see.

Shibagon - I suggest that you check the classified adverts and ebay/Yahoo Auctions. Keep a running search on these sites for Opera.

Very sorry to hear about this loss.

chazzer

Thanks , Everyone!!

>>Yasuhiroさん
お仕事中にも関わらず、英訳ありがとうございました。
今は、神戸・大阪で陣頭指揮を取っているマイミクさん達との連絡やオークションサイトの検索ヒットの設定に追われています。
本当にありがとうございます!!

>> Edogawakikkomanさん,Philipさん,Philさん,Chazeerさん
Comment of people, thank you.
I spend a sad day, but all become kind and, for acting, shed tears and thank you now.
A place matches Kobe-shi, Hyogo and it is long, but I look for it without still giving up slight hope and want to grow.
I thank for goodwill of people heartily.
Let me join again if found.

This is terrible news. I will keep my eyes open as well.
I very much hope you can get it back.

That sucks

Yes this is terrible news. Yes stay on all the auction sites because it might just pop up. Damn thieves!

sora's email notices????

Yeah, I've read the thread, and while I truly do sympathize, the last thing I need is Sora-san sending me email messages about it.

How do I turn that off? (Why am I getting messages from "sora"?) Or do I just label it as "junk" and let the email filter take it form there?

jdd

JDD, don't do that . . .

Shibagon has had her expensive bicycle stolen. Complaining about your email problems here is not helpful and shows a lack of compassion. Use the admin tools or contact Sora-san directly and your problems will quickly be resolved. Unfortunately, Shibagon's problems cannot be fixed so easily.

Philip

Yeah, I've read the thread, and while I truly do sympathize, the last thing I need is Sora-san sending me email messages about it.

How do I turn that off? (Why am I getting messages from "sora"?) Or do I just label it as "junk" and let the email filter take it form there?

jdd

jdd

I believe Sora-san did the right thing. When my bike is stolen, I hope he does the same for me.

A lot of people don't log in and read threads and something important like this needs to get out to everybody asap before the bike is stripped to bits and sold off.

I believe there is an option in your profile for turning off emails. But I get more real junk mail from other places. I don't mind getting any emails from here.
Easy not to read them if you don't want.

The bike is obviously worth a small fortune, not taking into account the sentimental value...which probably doubles its price...

Shibagon has had her expensive bicycle stolen. Complaining about your email problems here is not helpful and shows a lack of compassion. Use the admin tools or contact Sora-san directly and your problems will quickly be resolved. Unfortunately, Shibagon's problems cannot be fixed so easily.

Philip

No problem. As I said I sympathize with the loss (and will keep an eye out for an Opera, or those parts, on the block), but since I am reading the forum, an added email seems unnecessary.

I've been exploring and trying to figure it out, and I do realize this is a digression from the topic of this thread, but just how do I use the "admin tools" to turn off this kind of email contact? I'm new here, and so perhaps there's something obvious that I'm missing, so I haven't been able to find how to do that (using the admin tools), and I'd appreciate it if you (or someone else) would enlighten me.

Sorry in advance,

jdd

On edit: Okay, if by chance "sora" is an administrator, I think I've made some progress and have de-selected a check-box that might have allowed sending me the emails. Again, sorry for the interruption.

---> My Settings---> Edit Options---> Messaging & Notification
Receive Email
From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

Took me 15 seconds to find it...

Thanks jdd.

Mr.jedd.
Thank you for worrying. I did not understand the filter function of the email. But I worried in the same way as all. With that alone I am glad.
Really thank you.

Same here. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Post a pic (better) or a link to one if you can.

しばごん

しばごんが、何よりも大切にしていた自転車だけに悲しみ&怒りが想像できます。
一日も早く見つかることを祈ってます。
日本にいないから一緒に探すことはできなくてごめんね。でもオークションなど睨みをきかせておくね。

本当に一日も早くみつかりますように

直美

>> Polymer Head さん
Thanks! I keep myeys peeled.

>>Naomiさん
ご無沙汰してます。海外からのご協力、ありがとうございます。
相棒を失った辛さは大きいですが、協力してくれたみんなのためにも
頑張ります(メソメソしていては、解決できないっす!!)。

見つかったら、ドンチャン騒ぎしましょうっ!

Really sorry to hear about your terrible news Shibagon.

It's such a beautiful bike and has been to a lot of places with you and TCC.

I wish you all the best in its safe return.

Translation by Yasuhiro for SHIBAGON.
-----------------------------------
Please attention
My bike, OPERA CANOVA has been stolen at mosaic, Kobe at around 2 pm, 11 August 2008.

If you have any information on this, please let me know immediately. Thank you for your support.

Thank you, Yasuhiro san. I just now read a message from Imai san' asking me to translate , finding a lot of messages already posted including your translation. What a comradeship!:)

I do hope the bike recovered.

Minoru Arai

Back
Top Bottom